Saturday, December 10, 2005

it takes two!

so i had heard this album super briefly and quickly chose to write it off. i think the wording i used was "what a waste of megabytes!" (then i pushed up my glasses and adjusted my bow tie and pocket protector)
oh how the time has changed. after re-aquiring it and giving it a full, in-depth, volume up, pen-tapping to, whooooooooooooop! 180. what an "amazing use of megabytes!" better than the first album. super good! snap!

track 13 - outsiders
soo good! (can you here it pete? ts. ts. ts. ts.)

ps - check me out, spoon feeding you. could it be any easier?
  • stuDisk
  • 3 comments:

    JD said...

    sure glad you re-aquainted yourself with this album. i may have had to smack u upside the head if i heard you slander this.

    silly guy!

    Anonymous said...

    Hello Stu Pidasso,

    Whats going on, itsa me, julian, how ya doin...

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for sending it.

    I told you it was good!